[openib-general] iWARP Driver Update

Tom Tucker ttucker at es335.com
Mon Oct 17 11:19:50 PDT 2005

We've just checked in a significant patch to the iWARP branch. The
driver is now functional to the point of establishing a connection and
doing RDMA_SEND/RDMA_RECV. OpenIB now has a functioning iWARP driver!

I didn't submit this as a patch for review because it was huge. In any
case, please have a look if you're interested.

BTW, the CM piece of this code is NOT integrated with Sean's latest CMA.
After reviewing the CMA stuff, I think we need to change the IW CM to
reflect his design. For what it's worth, I think the CMA stuff is really
coming together by the way.

Tom