[openib-general] Re: iWARP emulation protocol

Caitlin Bestler caitlinb at broadcom.com
Tue Oct 18 16:40:54 PDT 2005

> Roland (and the rest of us) would like to see someone name a
> real consumer of the proposed interface. ie who depends on
> this change?
> Then the dependency for that use/user can be discussed and
> appropriate tradeoffs made. Make sense?

Unfortunately not every application that is under development,
or even deployed, can be discussed in a google-searchable
public forum. That especially applies to user-mode development.

So I could have actually tested such applications and still
not be free to cite them here. With any luck some of them
are following the discussion and will jump in on their own.
Unfortunately, since they are developing to uDAPL they are
unlikely to be following this discussion.