[dat-discussions] RE: [openib-general] Re: iWARP emulationprotocol

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Wed Oct 19 10:47:46 PDT 2005

But TCP connection do not need to pre-allocate recv buffers like RDMA
does.
If all RDMA connection attributes can be modified without
beraking a live connection, like RDMA read credits, then analogy
with TCP will work.
Arkady

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance                     phone: 781-768-5395
375 Totten Pond Rd.                  Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451-2010          central phone: 781-768-5300