[dat-discussions] RE: [openib-general] Re: iWARP emulationprotocol

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Thu Oct 20 06:25:37 PDT 2005

OK.
I will update the proposal for IBTA based on this feedback
and all other feedback posted.
I will still separate private data usage proposal
and port mapping one.

If your Apps depends on 64 bytes of private data,
please, raise your voice now.
ARkady

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance                     phone: 781-768-5395
375 Totten Pond Rd.                  Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451-2010          central phone: 781-768-5300