[openib-general] [RFC] OpenSM Interactive Console

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Oct 24 00:08:55 PDT 2005

I would suggest to use SNMP for the tasks below. IETF IPoIB group has
defined an SNMP MIB that can support the required functionality below.

Everything but the dynamic partitioning (OpenSM does not have partition
manager to this moment) and forwarding of Performance Monitoring traps
(which are generated by the PM) can be done through osmsh or through SA
client today.

EZ

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director