[openib-general] ip_dev_find symbol missing

Jay Higley higley at dbresearch.net
Mon Oct 31 09:24:11 PST 2005

I compiled the openIB stack with the 2.6.14 kernel and three modules
(ib_sdp, ib_at, and ib_addr) will not load due to missing symbol
"ip_dev_find".  I see the source for this routine in kernel/net, but
apparently it didn't get compiled into my kernel.  Does anyone know what
configure options need to be set to enable this?  Also, are there some
missing dependency checks in the infiband stack that allowed the modules
to be compiled without this symbol being present?

-Jay Higley