[openib-general] Re: ibv_get_async_event

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Wed Sep 7 14:57:19 PDT 2005

Sean Hefty wrote:
> I think that this would work well.  I will update the uCM put event to
> match.

After looking at the uCM more, changing from it's current model of put_event to
ack_events would require changes to the get_event, which requires changes to the
ib_cm_event structure.  I think that having matching event models across IB
interfaces is ideal, but it requires re-working a fair portion of the uCM event
processing.  How important do others feel that this is?