[openib-general] RE: Another OpenSM 1.8.0 nit

Yael Kalka yael at mellanox.co.il
Sun Sep 11 02:47:01 PDT 2005

Hi Hal,
The constant should be used. I added to our code (osm-1.8.0-merge) use of
this code.
There was a problem that the constant was defined, but in osm_subnet.c the
sminfo_polling_timeout
was hardcoded given the value of 10000, instead of using this constant.
Do you want me to send a patch for this too?

Regarding documentation - we do have user manual for the 1.8.0. How do you
want to
add it?

Yael