[openib-general] RE: Another OpenSM 1.8.0 nit

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Sep 12 05:40:06 PDT 2005

Hi Yael,

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 05:47, Yael Kalka wrote:
> The constant should be used. I added to our code (osm-1.8.0-merge) use
> of this code.
> There was a problem that the constant was defined, but in osm_subnet.c
> the sminfo_polling_timeout
> was hardcoded given the value of 10000, instead of using this
> constant.
> Do you want me to send a patch for this too?

I am still picking up changes from osm-1.8.0-merge and merging them to
the trunk version to be so I think I have this change.

> Regarding documentation - we do have user manual for the 1.8.0. How do
> you want to add it?

Also, release notes too ?

Previously, I had these added under osm/doc. Ideally it might be nice to
make these more OpenIB specific which would require having the sources
for editing, etc.

Thanks.

-- Hal