[openib-general] Re: Opensm - casting issues #2

Matt L. Leininger mlleini at ca.sandia.gov
Tue Sep 13 11:30:07 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 11:13 -0700, Fab Tillier wrote:
> [...]

  My position was we should use the same code in the Linux stack for the
windows stack.  MS and some openib members didn't seem to like that even
though the code was dual licensed GPL/BSD.  Speculation, fear, and
uncertainty about MS also lead to the idea of having a separate code
repository to show MS that there was a clear separate between the openib
linux and windows code.  I always preferred to do something reasonable.
Don't blame me for the strange MS requirements.

  - Matt