[openib-general] Data Structures at UserSpace

Chahande, Takshak tchahande at silverstorm.com
Thu Apr 6 16:27:33 PDT 2006

Hi Hal and others,

I find that, there are no standard header files exists at userspace which can define structure for PORT_INFO, NODE_INFO and other elements like Path Records, Service record etc.

So every individual has to define his own header files to define the data structures for these elements and use in their application program or tool.

If it is exists then could you please point me out or if it does not then is there any plan or shall I provide such header files to make standard header files like we have mad.h, umad.h etc.

Thanks,
- Takshak