[openib-general] amso1100 testing with OpenIB

Karthikeyan Vaidyanathan vaidyana at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 6 22:36:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for pointing me to the latest firmware/boot loader.

After I uninstalled the Ammasso Software, I was able to succesfully update
and load the firmware and also the module. It worked fine on one machine
but on another machine, when I try to bring the eth2 interface up, the
machine hangs. However, I dont see any problem with iw2 interface.

I was also able to do krping test successfully between these two machines
using the iw2 ip address.

It is very likely that if I set this up on another node, everything might
run smoothly but I was wondering if I was doing something wrong here.
Do you have any suggestions?

Also, Will there be a userspace support for the Ammasso driver soon?

thanks,
Karthik