[openib-general] SDP Memory management

Devesh Sharma devesh28 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:22:03 PDT 2006

Hi Dror,
Thanks for replying, I still have some confusions :

On 4/11/06, Dror Goldenberg <gdror at mellanox.co.il> wrote:

> [...]

Still if some provider dose not emulate FMR using regular MR then, SDP will
work?

Haven't looked deeply into it, but I think that ehca has
> done this.

>c) How page locking and virtual to physical address conversion is done
> for Z-
> >Copy buffers?
>
> Take a look at sdp_iocb.c

In short I wanted to know that at driver level whatever address is reaching
in ib_sge.addr is a physical address? page locking and virtual to physical
address translation is taken care by SDP module?