[openib-general] Announcing the OpenFabrics Enterprise Distribution

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu Apr 20 06:46:58 PDT 2006

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Where is this tree ? Also, what about backports ? Are they part of OFED
> as well ?

This the the git tree that Roland manage. Backports are included in the
release. The backports are placed under the ibed dir in the 1.0 branch.

https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/ibed/
> Is the process the same for userspace ?

For user space we will prefer to apply the patches on the branch, but we
can also put them under the fixes if needed.
This is good for a case that there is a fix you wish to provide after
the release was done.

Tziporet