[openib-general] DAPL and local_iov in RDMA RR/RW mode

Ryszard Jurga ryszard.jurga at cern.ch
Mon Aug 14 02:20:53 PDT 2006

Hi Arlin,

Thank you for your quick reply. Both dat_ep_post_rdma_read nad
dat_ep_post_rdma_write return DAT_SUCCESS. When I read a field
'transfered_length' from DAT_DTO_COMPLETION_EVENT_DATA after calling a post
function I receive the correct value which equals num_segs*seg_size.
Unfortunately, when I read a content of a local buffer, only first segment
is filled by appropriete data. I have tried to set up debug switch (by
export DAPL_DBG_TYPE=0xffff before running my application) but unfortunately
this does not produce any additional output for post functions. Do you have
any other ideas? I did not mention before, but the case with num_segments>1
works fine with a send/recv type of transmision.

Best regards,
Ryszard.