[openib-general] Conflicting typedefs for "ib_gid_t"

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Aug 14 14:26:55 PDT 2006

OpenSM ib_types.h had nothing to do with stack implementation.
It carries the constants and structures (MAD formats) defined in IBTA
specification 1.2 (+ errata).

Any application that needs to send MADs and decode their status etc will
need to use similar headers.

ib_gid_t is just another example for a struct defined by IBTA. It has
nothing to do with specific stack implementation.

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL