[openib-general] Interrupt Threshold Rate equivalent in Infiniband NIC

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Aug 29 15:29:58 PDT 2006

    harish> Hi, The interruptThresholdRate module parameter allows you
    harish> to control the maximum number of interrupts/sec for an
    harish> e1000 Intel NIC for example. Is there an equivalent
    harish> parameter for Infiniband NICs. I am using a Mellanox
    harish> Infiniband NIC. Please let me know if you need any more
    harish> information.

There is no such equivalent for IB.

However I am thinking about implementing NAPI for IPoIB, which should
help in your situation.

 - R.