[openib-general] Interrupt Threshold Rate equivalent in Infiniband NIC

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Aug 29 18:36:23 PDT 2006

    harish> Hi Roland, I was hoping that the function will take care
    harish> of that by introducing some kind of timer since last
    harish> notification. The logic I had in mind was that the
    harish> notification is triggered in either of the two events is
    harish> true:
    -> We have 10+ completions or Time since last notification > (some
    -> specified value) && (there is atleast
    harish> one item in the cq queue).  Is this feasible?

Not with any existing hardware that I know of.

 - R.