[openib-general] Interrupt Threshold Rate equivalent in Infiniband NIC

harish mvharish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:28:43 PDT 2006

Hi Roland,
I was hoping that the function will take care of that by introducing some
kind of timer since last notification. The logic I had in mind was that the
notification is triggered in either of the two events is true:
->We have 10+ completions or
->Time since last notification > (some specified value) && (there is atleast
one item in the cq queue).
Is this feasible?

Thanks for your time,
harish