[openib-general] website certificate issues

Cain, Brian (GE Healthcare) Brian.Cain at ge.com
Thu Dec 7 08:33:22 PST 2006

I get the same error.  I just "Accept for this session" and grumble in
silence.  For the folks who aren't getting this error, you might have
imported the certificate into your trust store the first time you
visited it.

The website maintainer should probably get a certificate signed by one
of the root CAs.  If one of the national labs can't afford a
certificate, consider getting your cert signed by CACert.org (I've got
their root cert in my store).

As a quick workaround, you can stop redirecting http:// traffic to
https://.

BTW, putting the expiration in 2010 is too far into the future.  I think
two years is a good max.

-Brian