[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] - Chelsio T3 Git Repositories

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Dec 7 14:13:15 PST 2006

 > Plus it has an iwcm fix from Krishna Kumar that
 > fixed bugs I've hit during QA testing.

Do I have that patch (or is it in 2.6.20 already)?

 > Roland, I welcome your thoughts too on how I should do this.  I'm new to
 > git.  Also I'm using stgit to maintain the chelsio driver patch series,
 > so I continually pop it and add fixes to each patch as I fix things, so
 > the tree really is kind of in-flux...

What you're doing sounds reasonable.  If you want to create a "chelsio
prerequisites" branch that might address Woody's concern -- then a git
diff between the branches would show the chelsio changes only.  And
that would be really cheap to do -- just create a new branch pointing
at the commit before the chelsio stuff in your stack.