[openib-general] OpenSM Issues of the last couple days

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Sat Dec 9 06:26:55 PST 2006

Hi Sasha,

Without another devel branch I will not be able to test patches before
the make it into the trunk.

I do not know how to make an automatic mail extraction into patches into
tree such that I can have automatic patch check.

I am not a great fan of a new branch too.

So we need to agree that regression runs resulting with bug reporting
post commit to the trunk is our mode of work.

I do not have a big issue with this (but it is more work for Hal).

Eitan