[openib-general] libsdp: RFC changing libsdp.conf location

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Dec 11 12:31:17 PST 2006

Hi Scott,

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:
> It's not clear to me.
>
> Are you changing the libsdp.conf location or not?

Currently the only feedback I got say that I need not install
libsdp.conf at all.
I only need to install an example somewhere (I do not know where - maybe
docs?)
Instead I am going to change the default libsdp behavior to that of the
default config.

Do you have some insight into this issue? Any preferences?

Thanks

EZ