[openib-general] booting problem after cross compile to ppc in infiniband source of linux-2.6.19

김영환 yhkim93 at keti.re.kr
Wed Dec 13 22:49:28 PST 2006

I used linux-2.6.19 supported by AMCC. I only installed HCA in PCIE slot1.
And I don't have any other PCIE adapter. But I will test the other PCIE adapter. And I don't know exactly my cpu type. Only it is written 440SPe rev 2.0, p/n PPC440SPe-RGB533C in the chip. If so, what I have to compile official release linux-2.6.19 source?

Thank you for your helps.