[dat-discussions] [openib-general] [RFC] DAT 2.0 immediate dataproposal

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Mon Feb 6 11:21:46 PST 2006

I should stress that the only "additional" requirement I had added
beyond the DAT meeting agreement is Provider attribute for the size
of Immediate Data.
It will be set to 4 bytes in DAT now . But this may not be cast in stone
permanently.
Arkady

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300