[openib-general] fmr question

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Feb 24 09:22:26 PST 2006

Something similar to the mw_bind semantics should work to make it more
like the iwarp fast-register (i'm not sure about IB 1.2).  A function
like ib_bind_mw() to post the map WR, and then a new completion type to
post the results back to the CQ...

Would we just change ib_map_phys_fmr() to do this or create a new API
function to preserve backwards compatibility?