[openib-general] Re: RFC: SDP plans

Ralph Campbell ralphc at pathscale.com
Tue Feb 28 10:22:05 PST 2006

Can you refresh my memory? What problem are you talking about?
This thread has quite a few messages about SDP but I don't
remember a discussion about bugs or libsdp.

I haven't made any changes to libsdp.conf in my testing SDP with
InfiniPath.  I did see some very low bandwidth problems with
src zero copies.  I worked around the problem by setting the
sdp_zcopy_thrsh_src_default to 10000000 (i.e., disable it).
I haven't had time to figure out what causes the zero copy
performance problem yet.

Ralph Campbell <ralphc at pathscale.com>