[openib-general] Re: RFC: SDP plans

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Tue Feb 28 11:22:39 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 10:22 -0800, Ralph Campbell wrote:
> Can you refresh my memory? What problem are you talking about?
> This thread has quite a few messages about SDP but I don't
> remember a discussion about bugs or libsdp.

At least someone within PathScale ended up measuring IPoIB performance
when they thought they were measuring SDP performance, even though they
used libsdp, and they didn't notice until the numbers got some scrutiny.
This is what I want to avoid having end users run into.

Jeremy, was it you?  Do you remember what was wrong?

	<b