[openib-general] Sonoma Workshop draft agenda, PLEASE REGISTER ASAP

Bill Boas bill.boas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:43:33 PST 2006

  Dear Developers and Promoters,

Please check the draft strawman agenda at http
://openib.org/tiki/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=12<http://openib.org/tiki/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=12>

Please let us all know the changes you suggest we make as soon as possible.
My apologies to "Wall Street", I think I should have called the keynote
"HSIR Requirements" but maybe HSIR would like to schedule sessions into this
agenda also. There are meeting rooms available and other tracks can be added
if that is agreeable to the community.

PLEASE have  your webmasters post the invitation
http://www.openib.org/conference.html on your events page on your corporate
web site and also send out the invitation to your sales and marketing teams
to send to their customers and partners to generate attendance.

Also REGISTER YOURSELVES and other company members attending.

Finally temporary contact info for me bill.boas at gmail.com, cell
510-375-8840.

Questions and comments please!!!!!

Bill.