[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] New iWARP Branch

Sundeep Narravula narravul at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Jun 4 21:43:12 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,
   We are trying the new iwarp branch on ammasso adapters. The installation
has gone fine. However, on running rping there is a error during
disconnect phase.

$ rping -c -vV -C4 -S4 -a 150.10.108.100 -p 9999
libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for uverbs1
         driver search path: /usr/local/lib/infiniband
libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for uverbs0
         driver search path: /usr/local/lib/infiniband
ping data: rdm
ping data: rdm
ping data: rdm
ping data: rdm
cq completion failed status 5
DISCONNECT EVENT...
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0804ea80 ***
Aborted

There are no apparent errors showing up in dmesg. Is this error
currently expected?

Thanks,
   --Sundeep.