[openib-general] CMA stuff

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Mar 2 13:25:08 PST 2006

    Sean> I haven't received any feedback.  I was waiting for 2.6.17
    Sean> to open up before pinging the kernel mail list again.  I
    Sean> think that the changes between the upstream submission and
    Sean> svn include a few modifications to support iWarp better and
    Sean> use of the local SA cache.

It's better to discuss it before 2.6.17 opens up -- the merge window
is short, with the expectation that things are settled in advance.

Can we merge a version without the local SA cache first?  It would be
better to have the CMA be as small and easy to digest as possible, and
I think the local SA is a completely different discussion.

 - R.