[openib-general] Bugzilla update

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Tue Mar 7 22:34:43 PST 2006

I spent some time tonight scanning Coverity's kernel scan report, and
filed bugs at http://www.openib.org/bugzilla against the stuff that
looked real.

There are a few trivial things, a few false positives, and what looks
like a dozen real bugs, a few of which could clearly cause oopses.

Of the bugs, 5 are in core IB code, 3 in mthca driver, and the rest in
ULPs.  At least one is almost surely bogus.

SRP and Core IB don't have owners, so I don't know what to do about
those.  Roland, can you sign up for Bugzilla so you can take the core
and some ULP stuff, please?

	<b