[openib-general] Re: Bugzilla update

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Wed Mar 8 07:52:27 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 17:26 +0200, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

> What about checking the userspace code? Can it be done?

Not by me.  I just went through the stuff that Coverity publishes for
the mainline kernel.  I don't think the userspace stuff is visible
enough to be of interest to them for setting up and running on a regular
basis.

> They require registration to see the results as a security measure,
> so I have not seem them myself - Roland, did you have a chance to
> look at these?

I've filed bugs against every IB-related problem their scanner found, so
nobody else should need to look through their logs, unless they feel
like duplicating my work :-)

	<b