[openib-general] Please give 1.0 RC1 a whirl

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Wed Mar 8 09:39:46 PST 2006

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
>>>The kernel modules to support these are obsolete.  We should remove them from
>>>the release.
>>
>>Fine by me :-)  Are we killing off the kernel code, too, in parallel?
>

> I'm still waiting to hear all consumers have moved to addr/CMA.

I'm fine with the code remaining in svn; I was only referring to the release.
The last time I ran the kernel code, I was consistently able to crash the
system.  I'm not sure what's there should be part of the release without being
fixed, but given that the code is obsolete, I'm not sure that it's worth fixing...