[openib-general] Please give 1.0 RC1 a whirl

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Mon Mar 13 10:51:00 PST 2006

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 20:56, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> > >
> > > The kernel modules to support these are obsolete.  We should
> > > remove them from the release.
> >
> > Fine by me :-)  Are we killing off the kernel code, too, in
> > parallel?
>
> I'm still waiting to hear all consumers have moved to addr/CMA.

The kDAPL OpenIB provider still uses IBAT.

I'd like to see a copy of this code available from OpenIB, but it does
not have to be on the trunk. For my purposes a copy in

https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/shaharf-ibat

would be acceptable. Any chance that this branch's at.c and at_priv.h
could be updated to match the versions on the trunk?

I don't know the state of the shaharf-ibat branch. If the current IBAT
code wouldn't be consistent with that branch, I don't mind keeping the
current IBAT code at

https://openib.org/svn/gen2/users/jlentini/ibat