[openib-general] Re: patch request: openib 1.0-rc1 IPoIB destructor patch

Shirley Ma xma at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 23 18:24:04 PST 2006

I thought the IPoIB destructor problem can be addressed either without or
with kernel change. Maybe I am wrong. Without changing the kernel, this
problem couldn't be addressed? So openib 1.0 release has a kernel
dependency here. How can we handle this problem in the environment doesn't
allow any kernel changes?

Michael,

I remember you provided me a work around patch before from your own
directoy without any changes in the kernel. Does that patch apply to
openib 1.0 rc1? If not, would you please create a one?

Thanks in advance!
Shirley Ma
IBM Linux Technology Center
15300 SW Koll Parkway