[openib-general] Problem running mpdboot command in MVAPICH2 v0.9.3-RC0

Albert To albertt at broadcom.com
Mon May 1 10:59:02 PDT 2006

Hi Wei,

Thanks for a prompt reply.

Yes, I did originally export the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in .bashrc as followed:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

I've also tried your suggestion:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

In either case, issue still exists.  Given the same setup, I did NOT see
this issue in v0.9.2 (obtained from
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/src/userspace/mpi/mvapich2-gen2).

Thanks,
Albert