[openib-general] Problem running mpdboot command in MVAPICH2 v0.9.3-RC0

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 1 18:55:35 PDT 2006

Albert,

Has anything changed with your system since compiling MVAPICH2? I'm a bit
confused why it would have worked with 0.9.2 and not 0.9.3-RC0. There
wasn't any change between 0.9.2 and 0.9.3-RC0 that should create this type
of issue.

Can you try re-compiling and re-running? If you could also send along the
configure.log generated it may help us look into this issue. Also, can you
just send the output from ls -l /usr/local/lib, just to make sure there
isn't any problems there?

Thanks,

Matthew Koop

-