[openib-general] OpenIB Linux and Solaris

Nitin Hande Nitin.Hande at Sun.COM
Wed May 3 00:36:37 PDT 2006

Paul

Solaris has its own stack implementation of the IB components.  We do
run  some basic interoperability test's on various components (I can confirm
about IPoIB) between solaris and OpenIB stack.

Thanks
Nitin