[openib-general] Re: SA MultiPathRecord v.PathRecord

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Thu May 4 13:27:47 PDT 2006

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
>> that I'm not sure we can provide value beyond basic MAD support.
>
> By that do you mean expose the PRs returned ?

That along with exposing the details of the query use to obtain the path records.

I'm wondering if we can come up with a sensible abstraction for path records
returned by a MPR query, or if a MAD send/receive interface is the best that we
can realistically do.  I'm trying to determine how to integrate MPR queries with
something like the RDMA CM.