[openib-general] OFED RC4 also can't support >2000 connections

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 05:17:25 PDT 2006

I have installed OFED RC4 on my RHEL 4.3(2.6.9-34
kernel). I use the same method I told in previous
mail.  When increasing concurrent sdp connection to
2000. sdp refuse connection in server side. And client
can't connect to server through sdp connection
forever.

OS: RHEL 4.3 (2.6.9-34)
IB: OFED RC4
Test Method:
    Server: LD_PRELOAD=libsdp.so squid -d 10 -f
squid.conf( sdp listening on IB0: 193.12.10.14:3129)
    Client: LD_PRELOAD=libsdp.so ./lt-ab -c 2000 -n
2000 -X 193.12.10.14:3129
http://www.google.com/index.html ( IB0: 193.12.10.24)

    Who know what's wrong with sdp many concurrent
connections?  I have bought the cards for about 3
weeks, but I can't make them work correctly.  Urgent!

    tks
    zhu