[openib-general] different send and receive CQs

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue May 23 11:26:52 PDT 2006

    Eric> My code worked OK with a single CQ per connection, but when
    Eric> I try separate send and receive CQs, I don't see any send
    Eric> completions.

    Eric> Has anyone else tried separate send and receive CQs?

Yes, for example I know Shirley Ma is working on patches that change
IPoIB to use separate CQs for sends and receives.

Are you not seeing any completions when you poll the CQ, or are you
not getting completion events?  Some things to check would be that you
are requesting notification on all the CQs you want events on, and
that you are not posting unsignaled send requests.

 - R.