[openib-general] This is the last time I'm asking...

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 6 05:11:01 PST 2006

Having received no replies for 2 weeks as to why it is useful to have
MVAPICH in the OpenFabrics SVN, I can only conclude that no one
cares.  If someone does care, please respond to my original questions
included below ASAP (originally posted 23 Oct, 27 Oct, 1 Nov).

I therefore make the motion to remove MVAPICH from the OpenFabrics
SVN (all the source is still available via the OSU SVN and other
distribution points).  Specifically, I motion to do the following
around COB tomorrow (7 Nov 2006):

     svn rm https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/src/userspace/mpi

Any objections?