[openib-general] [mvapich-discuss] This is the last time I'm asking...

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Nov 6 06:53:09 PST 2006

Jeff:

May I know on with what `right' you are making this motion to remove
the code.

To have the code there was decided by the OpenIB community and the
organizers. It needs to be decided by the community, not by an
individual person.

Let me suggest that we we discuss this at the Developers Summit at SC
'06.  If the Open Fabrics community no longer wants the code to be
there and will prefer to download it from the OSU SVN site, we can
proceed accordingly.

Thanks,

DK