[openib-general] <new>.openfabrics.org names

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Tue Nov 28 08:37:10 PST 2006

Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Here are some new name suggestions that could be done immediately
> (with appropriate changes to DNS, apache config, ...and potentially
> others):
>
>   * git.openfabrics.org: for all git activity
>   * wiki.openfabrics.org: a top-level name for the wiki rather than
> burying it under several layers of links on the web site
>   * trac.openfabrics.org: if someone creates this name, I volunteer
> to finally get off my butt and install trac to see if people like it

Can we have ssh.openfabrics.org too?

By the way, I don't know if you were aware of this, but Trac instances
are attracting impressive quantities of wiki spam these days.  The
current antispam technique of choice for Trac uses Akismet, which lately
flags huge numbers of valid bug reports as spam, and is hence not
usable.  This is a knotty problem.

	<b