[openib-general] Configuration of sdp

Karun Sharma karun.sharma at qlogic.com
Tue Nov 28 20:40:04 PST 2006

Hi Sean:

If you are using OFED 1.1 release, you will find a "README.txt" file (/usr/local/ofed/ directory). In this file, configuration steps of SDP are mentioned.
1. modprobe ib_sdp
2. export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/local/ofed/lib/libsdp.so
3. export LIBSDP_CONFIG_FILE=/usr/local/ofed/etc/libsdp.conf <application name>.

You may need to modify libsdp.conf before step 3.

Thanks
Karun