[openib-general] git stuff

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Wed Nov 29 09:50:21 PST 2006

Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> Yes, that needs to be added. Basically this depends on the multicast changes in
> SA and these seem to cause crashes in IPoIB, so I'm wating for it to be fixed -
> otherwise I can do no real work.  An alternative would be for now to take the
> UCMA code without multicast (that's basically what OFED 1.1 had) and later
> replace it.

I absolutely agree that we need understand the crashes from the multicast code,
but so far the crashes have been limited to module unload only.  I don't know
that that should be a show stopper for including the patches into OFED.

IMO, what's more of a show stopper is that DAPL needs to be updated to the newer
interface.