[openib-general] 2.6.18 kernel support in the main trunk.

Matt Leininger mlleinin at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov
Wed Oct 4 03:16:03 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 09:25 -0500, Steve Wise wrote:
> > Someday soon I hear, OFA will be able to host git repositories, so my preference
> > is to delay any svn to git transition until then.  (I cannot host git from
> > inside Intel's firewall, nor can I access a git repository which isn't hosted at
> > kernel.org.)  How would you handle merging in changes from the main branch to
> > side branches?
> >

> Can OFA give us a date on when this will happen?

  We just got approval to spend OFA money on a new hosted server.  The
arrangements are being made but we don't have a date for when we will
get access to this new machine or when it will be set up.  If I had to
guess I'd say we will start setting  up the server in the next couple
weeks.

  Thanks,

  - Matt