[openib-general] 2.6.18 kernel support in the main trunk.

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Oct 4 05:47:17 PDT 2006

Quoting r. Matt Leininger <mlleinin at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov>:
>   We just got approval to spend OFA money on a new hosted server.  The
> arrangements are being made but we don't have a date for when we will
> get access to this new machine or when it will be set up.  If I had to
> guess I'd say we will start setting  up the server in the next couple
> weeks.
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   - Matt

Thanks.
A couple of more requests as far as you are working on the infrastructure
- updated svn server
  enables fast mirroring better web access and other goodies
- add bugzilla email gateway
  (as seen e.g. at kernel.org) that supports accepting Cc mail
  where you put "[Bug XXXX]" in the subject (where XXXX is the bug number) and cc
  bugme-daemon at kernel-bugs.osdl.org

Could these be addressed?

--
MST