[openib-general] libibcm can't connect/talk to libicm on other machine.

Bub Thomas thomas.bub at thomson.net
Tue Sep 5 07:22:28 PDT 2006

I'm still in the process of migrating my gen1 application to gen2.
Actually I CAN connect a gen2 application to a gen2 listener application
on the same machine but NOT to a gen 2 listener on another machine.
Any hints where to look at?
Is there anything in the architecture that might prevent a libibcm
connection to another machine?
I'm using an old Voltaire switch to connect the machines. Can this be
the reason?
The switch didn't cause problems using gen1 clients.
Thanks
Thomas Bub